Discover how workplace mental health is changing and the trends that are shaping the future of workforce mental health strategies for 2021 and beyond.
You will learn about:
- What workplace mental healthcare is today
- The factors contributing to the mental healthcare crisis
- The top six trends in digital therapy in Canada and US
1. EAPs and Beyond: Discover why there will be a massive upward trend or shift in leaders re-evaluating employee benefits, turning their attention towards what EAPs can do for employee mental health.
2. Behavioral Health Support: For leaders, it’s essential to understand how mental and behavioral health are connected. Behavioral health is mental health, which looks at how behaviors impact someone’s health — physical and mental.
3. Digital CBT 2.0: Digital CBT solutions beyond linear therapeutic pathways will be critical in delivering experiences for employees traditionally offered by human therapists.
4. Personalization with AI: An expert system powered by AI and machine learning will be paramount to delivering personalized, therapeutic experiences to employees, alongside aggregated data to help leaders drive smarter workplace strategies that resonate with employees.
5. Big Data and Therapy: Digital therapy rooted in predictive analytics will be critical to uncovering each employee’s behavioral patterns during the therapy process. Collecting data without compromising patients’ privacy and confidentiality will become increasingly valuable over time.
6. Digital Transformation: Digital solutions with sophisticated reporting capabilities to understand ROI, macro trends, and business impacts will be critical to better inform leadership decisions, something that face-to-face, teletherapy, and EAPs currently do not provide.