Absence and disability cost plans are increasing at an alarming rate. Over the past 10 years, the cost of insurance premiums has skyrocketed by 108% for employers, despite huge efforts on absence and disability management teams to reduce STD/LTD claims.
According to literature and our absence and disability management research, it is commonly understood that programs are failing at the tactical level due to:
- Lack of integrated absence and disability management
- Missing psychological health and safety in the workplace
- Inaccessible mental healthcare
- Lack of data to drive better policies
- Overwhelming case manager workloads
- Getting leadership buy-in
By downloading this eBook, disability management and occupational health and safety professionals will gain insights into how to improve their programs and reduce absenteeism and disability costs.
This eBook includes:
- Top absence and disability management insights
- Six reasons absence and disability management programs fail
- How to develop better absence and disability management practices
- Case studies on how to reduce absenteeism within the workplace
Want to learn how Starling Minds can build psychological health and safety?
Request a personalized demo with one of our mental health experts to learn how.