For one of Canada’s largest insurance plans within the education community, disability leaders were interested in a solution case managers can refer to without inflating claim costs. With educators becoming more stressed and anxious due to limited and shrinking classroom resources, the insurance provider onboarded a digital therapy solution proven to differentiate their offerings. It also better served their members’ mental and emotional health through the power of digital cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) that’s available 24/7, immediately, and requires zero wait times.
- Escalating disability claim costs
- Reluctance from case managers to add therapy/teletherapy to file for fear of inflating costs
- Needed therapy tailored to the unique stressors of teachers
- Previous digital CBT vendor lacked responsiveness and flexibility
- Needed a solution that case managers can put on file without inflating their claim costs or compromising quality of care
- Needed a solution with the service and disability management expertise to deliver results
- 66% of members experienced an improvement in anxiety
- 75% of members experienced an improvement in depression
- Cost Savings = 10.9x ROI
Discover why Starling Minds was the selected solution to help one of Canada’s largest insurance plans better manage and support their absence and disability claims.