Burnout has become one of the most prominent problems facing organizations, and its impact is far-reaching. With overwhelming workloads, lack of resources, and shifting work demands, many workers are on a path to burnout. Workplace burnout deeply impacts an organization and its people, yet many leaders continue to rely on band-aid solutions to solve everything.
Download this eBook and discover the top strategies needed to address burnout. You will learn:
- The concept of mental fitness
- The main causes of burnout
- The five stages of burnout
- How workers can build mental fitness
- How leaders can build a mentally fit culture