About Starling Minds
We are currently undergoing a global mental health epidemic. 1 in 5 Canadians suffer from mental illness annually wherein 60% are left untreated due to cost, access, or stigma. As a result, staggering costs are incurred by affected individuals and their employers.
Starling Minds’ mission is to make affordable and effective mental health care accessible to everyone. We sell our Workplace Mental Health Platform to organizations as an on-demand, 100% digital Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) solution so that there are minimal barriers for employees to access evidence-based support.
Summary of Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work creatively to generate targeted and qualified leads, ensure websites and owned digital channels are actively promoted, and design and manage integrated campaigns across both digital and non-digital channels from concept through execution. This position will require the ability to execute lead generation programs that engage users and generate marketing initiatives that create qualified leads for the Starling platform.
You have a fire in your belly and are always looking for new and creative ways to innovate. You have an insatiable appetite for learning and love to win as a team. You are highly organized, take pride in everything you touch and can have passionate debate and respectively challenge others. You are a creative marketer who can manage projects with meticulous attention to detail and have a strong self-motivated work ethic.
- Generate targeted and qualified leads in a predictable & cost effective manner to support our revenue forecasts
- Execute lead generation programs that engage users throughout the buying journey
- Drive top of funnel lead flow and conversions throughout the sales funnel
- Lead organic and paid search performance and continually optimize website for lead conversion
- Ensure website, landing pages and owned digital channels are actively promoted
- Design, manage and optimize integrated campaigns across both digital and non-digital channels from concept through execution
- Analyze data to make decisions, and launch campaigns that reach, engage, and inspire audiences to take action
- Create optimization strategies for email marketing, nurture streams segmentation, and lead scoring. This includes data collection & enrichment, intent data, as well as best practices and processes
- Manage the marketing database, ensuring cleanliness and data integrity
- Marketing to Starling’s installed customer base in the form of newsletters, general updates, and customer-facing events and summits
- Creating marketing toolkits and campaigns that create awareness at employers about Starling’s programs and encourage ongoing engagement with program members
- Manage and optimize digital Account-Based Marketing programs for highly targeted prospect and customer segments
Lead Attribution & Performance Measurement
- Experiment and maintain a constant cadence of testing with rigor of measurement and analysis
- Determine key attributes and measure performance related to lead source, qualified lead volume, pipeline coverage targets, cost per qualified lead, customer acquisition costs by channel and revenue growth
Skills and Requirements
- A degree or diploma in marketing, business or organizational development
- A minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or technology environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize changing tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, self-motivated and a driven attitude
- Experience working with content management systems (WordPress), marketing automation systems (Hubspot), CRM systems, marketing analytics software (Google Analytics) and paid media (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
Nice to haves
- Industry experience in healthcare, education or digital health apps
- Previous start-up experience an asset
- Reports to: VP of Marketing
- Salary: $70,000+, based on experience
- Full-time permanent position, 40 hours per week
- Starling Minds is located in Vancouver, BC (Gastown neighbourhood).
- We have a flexible workplace policy where employees can work from home, work from our office, or do a mix of both.