About Starling Minds
We are currently undergoing a global mental health epidemic. 1 in 5 Canadians suffer from mental illness annually wherein 60% are left untreated due to cost, access, or stigma. As a result, staggering costs are incurred by affected individuals and their employers.
Starling Minds’ mission is to make affordable and effective mental health care accessible to everyone. We sell our Workplace Mental Health Platform to organizations as an on-demand, 100% digital Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) solution so that there are minimal barriers for employees to access evidence-based support.
We are open to accepting applications for a Customer Success team member. As a primary contact for customers, you are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. You regularly engage with customer stakeholders to accelerate adoption of new features, increase and sustain product usage, and facilitate a positive feedback loop between the customer and Starling. You leverage customer health monitoring tools to proactively identify issues, and work with your customers to implement strategies for product success. Your affinity for customer excellence transforms customer stakeholders into heroes within their own organization.
Skills and Requirements
- 1+ years Customer Success experience within a SaaS high-tech work environment
- Completion of post-secondary education, or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong aptitude for technology and desire to learn new software
- Boundless energy, enthusiasm and positivity
- Experience leading customer conversations and the ability to lead presentations for a managerial audience
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required
- Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to both technical and non-technical users
- Full time, permanent (40 hours/week)
- Starling Minds is located in Vancouver, BC (Gastown neighbourhood)