About Starling Minds
We are currently undergoing a global mental health epidemic. 1 in 5 Canadians suffer from mental illness annually wherein 60% are left untreated due to cost, access, or stigma. As a result, staggering costs are incurred by affected individuals and their employers.
Starling Minds’ mission is to make affordable and effective mental health care accessible to everyone. We sell our Workplace Mental Health Platform to organizations as an on-demand, 100% digital Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) solution so that there are minimal barriers for employees to access evidence-based support.
We are open to accepting job applications for the Marketing team. As a team member, you will collaborate with key players on our marketing team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with clients and communicating with other departments within the company to keep marketing campaigns on track.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensuring all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Preparing marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Providing market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Supporting the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 1 – 2 years of work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Full time, permanent (40 hours/week)
- Starling Minds is located in Vancouver, BC (Gastown neighbourhood)