About Starling Minds
We are currently undergoing a global mental health epidemic. 1 in 5 Canadians suffer from mental illness annually wherein 60% are left untreated due to cost, access, or stigma. As a result, staggering costs are incurred by affected individuals and their employers.
Starling Minds’ mission is to make affordable and effective mental health care accessible to everyone. We sell our Workplace Mental Health Platform to organizations as an on-demand, 100% digital Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) solution so that there are minimal barriers for employees to access evidence-based support.
We are open to accepting applications for a high-energy sales account executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Account Executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
- Full time, permanent (40 hours/week)
- Starling Minds is located in Vancouver, BC (Gastown neighbourhood)