See How Easy It Can Be
Discover the only mental health platform that manages your disability funnel from early intervention and prevention through to return-to-work.
Our Mental Fitness and Return-to-Health programs are designed to make evidence-based therapy accessible to everyone while reducing disability cases and employees on-leave to more manageable levels over the long term.Request a Demo
One Workplace Mental Health Platform
- Increases employees’ resilience to stress, anxiety, depression effectively improving their productivity.
- Reduces absenteeism and presenteeism by taking a preventative approach to workforce mental health.
- Reduces disability costs by helping alleviate the number of employees who need to go on leave.
Return to Health Program
- Reduces the duration of leaves and gives employees the needed skills to help them get back to work with confidence and resilience.
- Supports employees on leave due to physical and/or mental illness with a personalized return-to-work plan.
- Reduces the likelihood of a co-morbid mental health issue arising as a secondary illness to a physical injury claim.
Starling Minds made our lives so much easier. Unlike other vendors we’ve worked with, their product is great and their teams were the key to making our Return-to-Work program implementation a huge success for our people. Thank you, Starling!
Disability and Absence Management Leader
The Science Behind Our Self-Guided Programs: CBT Education Delivered in a Digital Platform
Starling Minds’ therapeutic approach is based on clinically-proven CBT techniques. It’s a skills-based CBT program that teaches members tangible, sustainable skills for dealing with symptoms and improving their mental health.
Our programs work by giving members a new framework for understanding mental health, not as a ‘black box’ but as an aspect of their lives they can take ownership over and improve.
See What Organizations & Employees Are Saying
Starling has an easy referral process, allowing employees to have immediate access to support in the comfort and privacy of their home. Our employees’ reactions have been positive and I think it’s a great program for our organization to provide to them when they need it most. It’s an incredible feeling when employees say they are getting better and don’t feel as alone.
Disability and Absence Manager
I believe being self-aware was definitely the first step to help me move forward and not be stuck in this negative doom and gloom perspective I found myself to be in. I really wanted to be my best self again as I did not like who I was due to my health issues. Starling Minds gave me the guidance I needed to help myself which I thought only a psychologist would be the answer.