Comprehensive Mental Health Support For You
The Starling Platform includes our Mental Fitness program, our Return-to-Health program and our online support community. All of our programs include:Request a Demo
- Video-based CBT sessions that make it easy to learn leading strategies for managing stress, anxiety, and depression.
- A mood tracker with history tracking to help you build greater self-awareness and manage distressing emotions.
- Assessment history to identify where you are at on the mental health continuum over time.
- A built-in goal-setter with guidance for setting SMART goals so you can set realistic expectations and track your progress over time.
- A thought balancer to reframe negative thinking and rewire thought patterns that impact your mental health.
- Scientifically-proven regulation strategies to help you recenter when you are overwhelmed with negative thoughts.
One Workplace Mental Health Platform
- Increases members' resilience to stress, anxiety, depression effectively improving their productivity.
- Reduces absenteeism and presenteeism by taking a preventative approach to workforce mental health.
- Reduces personal and corporate disability costs by preventing mental health regressions that result in disability leaves.
Return to Health Program
- Reduces the duration of leaves and gives employees the needed skills to help them get back to work with confidence and resilience.
- Supports employees on leave due to physical and/or mental illness with a personalized return-to-work plan.
- Reduces the likelihood of a co-morbid mental health issue arising as a secondary illness to a physical injury claim.
See What Organizations & Employees Are Saying
Starling has an easy referral process, allowing employees to have immediate access to support in the comfort and privacy of their home. Our employees’ reactions have been positive and I think it’s a great program for our organization to provide to them when they need it most. It’s an incredible feeling when employees say they are getting better and don’t feel as alone.
Disability and Absence Manager
I believe being self-aware was definitely the first step to help me move forward and not be stuck in this negative doom and gloom perspective I found myself to be in. I really wanted to be my best self again as I did not like who I was due to my health issues. Starling Minds gave me the guidance I needed to help myself which I thought only a psychologist would be the answer.