Established in 1917, an organization representing 41,000 public employees in British Columbia needed an evidence-based solution that assisted members with their mental health and wellness.
A large part of their role is to support employees on short and long-term disability. This comes in the form of financial support, practical support, and emotional support.
The organization was beginning to feel the effects of mental illness.
- 1 in 5 people will struggle with their mental health before they reach age 40
- Nearly 50% of our members on disability are unable to work every year due to a mental health diagnosis
To address this, the organization sought out innovative digital solutions that:
- Educated their people on mental health and strengthen their mental resilience using evidence-based practices
- Help their members become more resilient to the growing stressors in the profession
- Help reduce the costs associated with absenteeism, presenteeism and turnover
- 86% of teachers improve mental health with a new online CBT program
- 25% improvement in depression and anxiety scores
- 51% increase in teachers’ confidence to do their job
Discover why Starling Minds was the selected solution to help over 41,000 members build their mental resilience, anytime and anywhere.
Request a personalized demo to and learn how Starling Minds can help your organization and workforce overcome their greatest mental health challenges.