Founded in 1998, this Ontario council represents 2,100 public sector employees across the province of Ontario. The organization works to maintain and improve terms and conditions of employment, and to provide members with leadership support and development opportunities. With mounting workload intensification for these leaders, stress management and mental health support have become a key strategic priority for this organization.
The Executive Director of a Canadian-based council began to recognize the need for mental health support for it’s leaders.
- Increasing absenteeism due to workplace stress
- Increasing rate in work-life integration and less balance
- Increasing physical and mental health symptoms in workforce
- Therapeutic content that was personalized to their profession including case studies
- Immediate, 24/7 access to leading mental health education only taught in human-guided therapy sessions by licensed CBT psychologist
- Private and confidential tool to remove concerns around stigma
- 78% of CPCO Associates improve in sadness, anxiety and worry scores
- 20% move up the mental health continuum to the healthy category
- 18% improvement in member anxiety scores
- 12% improvement in workplace absenteeism
Discover why Starling Minds was selected to transform their workforce mental health programs.
Request a personalized demo to and learn how Starling Minds can help your organization and workforce overcome their greatest mental health challenges.